Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106
Thanks RG

Thread: Thanks RG

honorary GOON SQUAD SpoolinSuby's Avatar

Thanks RG

Thanks RG and Stevo for helping me sell my bike and the flight back home. It was nice meeting everyone down there
    2008 KFX 450, Holeshot Gncc's, ProCom ECU, Pro Circuit Full exhaust, Fuel Atv Intake,Progrips, Gforce +2 rear, Blingstar skids and bumpers

No problem man! Thanks again for running the bike down to us in such short notice. I'm glad you enjoyed your flight back.. it's a lot quicker than even a motorcycle! Haha. Personally, I thought you were crazy for getting in a plane without even knowing the guy flying the thing, but hey.. you got faith I guess!

I had never flown before either so it made it that much worse lol . It has made for a good story tho even tho no one has believed it at first. No problem on bringing it down since it was a nice day and a pretty decent ride.
    2008 KFX 450, Holeshot Gncc's, ProCom ECU, Pro Circuit Full exhaust, Fuel Atv Intake,Progrips, Gforce +2 rear, Blingstar skids and bumpers

so what are you getting next? who in the hell flew you home?

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    so what are you getting next? who in the hell flew you home?
    Mark gave him a ride back in his plane. It was a nice day and he is always looking for a reason to be in the air.

next bike will be a R1 or maybe a new r6 gotta stay yamaha even tho the new zx10 is pretty tempting.

new R1 FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Mark gave him a ride back in his plane. It was a nice day and he is always looking for a reason to be in the air.
    did not know he had a plane

The new r1 is sick but the new zx10 pretty much has 200hp stock

Formerly illegal_grounds n02lvr's Avatar
    new 10 has 200hp???? 1 i road back n the day made 175whp and was fuckin scary fast........
    Member Of The NRRA.... National Roll Racing Association... In the words of Matt Maddox, "quote"--"yah gotta hustle that pussy baby" "un-quote"...

we tried scaring him but it didnt work told him it was a bring your own parachute plane and told mark not to forget his learners permit when they left, definitely a good sport good meeting ya man

you all were starting to be convincing about his flying abilities after a little while. Nice meeting ya to

i still think your nuts for getting in a damn puddle jumper plane with someone who you just met and flying you my friend have a big ole pair