Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
2_slow_spi weight loss

Thread: 2_slow_spi weight loss

2_slow_spi weight loss

Hey ladies and gents, just thought id start a thread to show my progress. I have been dieting for a week now and it has been going great. getting in as much exercise as i can and NO MORE SODAS or Sugary drinks for this guy. Ive had nothing but water for the last 8 days. :) Im working hard and as of my first weigh in 2 days ago i am exactly 300 lbs. Ima post a pic just to show a b4 pic.

I guess i should also add my goal weight is around 245. im 6'4" and my frame is pretty large so i dont wanna look sickly :)

Cut out the sports drinks, soda, and cut back on salt and bread. You'll drop the weight fast. You'd be surprised how much salt is in stuff like cereal and condiments.
    Vag Com service available to Audi and VW owners for a small fee.

My breakfast is 4 boiled eggs and 2 pieces of dry whole wheat toast. lunch is usually small or a protein shake. Dinner has been usually grilled chicken or some kind of whole wheat pasta. ive also been hitting the weights hard and Nothing other to drink than water. occasionally ill put one of the 5calorie flavor packs in it. Also if i wanna snack it has been fresh fruit or a protein bar.

Cutting out the pop alone will do u wonders I weighed 235 and now down to 195 with decent eating habits. Hope u keep with it. Think of pop like ice cream don't get it all the time just once a week or something. Ur doing good so far!

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk
    It's Slow and Pretty - Just how she likes it.

Thanx Phil. Just busted out a nice long workout. Zottman curls are the business. I have had problems b4 with going back to sodas but this time I dont even want them. I love the feeling i have right now. :)

Well This weekend sucked for my diet. I lost all will power and cheated for more than the one planned Cheat meal. Weigh in this morning. was 300.2 lbs. so i have gained .2 lbs since last monday. but i can tell a huge difference in my arms. im not down about the gain just about the shitty weekend. oh well back at it today and gonna see some improvement for next week :)

just don't get discouraged from that one mess up...just start out fresh the next day. Its really easy to fall off and go back to your old habits when you mess up.
    ....Chizzle*

America is all about speed. Hot, Nasty, Bad Ass speed
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

trust me i know i have failed at this so many times b4. im ready to do it this time. been a healthy day today so im back on track.

2 weeks in and i have dropped 1 lb. :) but my stomach is smaller and my arms are bigger :) Attachment 15810

Good luck!! Keep up the good work.
    Greg Woolard...RTCTTFMF..

Weigh in this week made me happy 292.8 lbs finally seeing some results

Well I took a long break over the holidays. lol. I got way off track but started back on dec 28th at 296.8lbs and in the last two weeks i have dropped 12.6 lbs to 284.2. I have noticed some huge changes in my body and im loving it.