Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Positive another dsm from DeMartino Fabracations!!!!!
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: another dsm from DeMartino Fabracations!!!!!

  1. #1
    Junior Member 97gsxawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    oh
    Posts
    823

    another dsm from DeMartino Fabracations!!!!!

    as you all know i bought a 1g, and dropped it off to dee and here are the results!!! enjoy:)
    anyone willing to make a couple of runs to mexico?? im willing to accept some offers lol
    Last edited by 97gsxawd; January 9th, 2012 at 06:03 PM.

  2. #2
    formerly Purri-4g63t Phil.SC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oak hill,WV
    Posts
    2,786
    That thing is sick man. What kinda power is it making?

    Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk
    It's Slow and Pretty - Just how she likes it.

  3. #3
    Junior Member 97gsxawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    oh
    Posts
    823
    Dunno yet but only running 20-21 lbs so probably around 320:)

  4. #4
    Srs Mod 04SRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wellston, OH
    Posts
    4,646
    Looks clean and tidey, good work Dee.
    2001 Z06 - VRX3 cam, longtubes, SLP exhaust, RPM trans, CCW Classics, etc etc etc

    2011 Jeep Liberty Jet Sport - 1999 Ford Ranger Sport XLT

  5. #5
    King Of The Ricers SMOKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ona, West Virginia
    Posts
    6,014
    Thanks alex, when he decides the paint the car we discussed shaving a few thing s and tucking the harness. Hopefully it will be much cleaner after that.

    Thanks for being patient Jackie, but I think you can tell now it pays to be ;)

    Lmfao
    deMartino Fabrications

    deMartinoFab@yahoo.com
    Wholesale silicone couplers, tbolts, vband assemblies, aluminum and ss pipe and much more

  6. #6
    2010 SHOWnGO RWD F/I WINNER flippy1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    proctorville ,ohio
    Posts
    2,279
    Looks great like always!

    98% of FORDS are still on the road......the other 2% made it home. tuned by bluecat

  7. #7
    Freshman Member eddieburnsii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gallagher, WV
    Posts
    408
    artwork!

  8. #8
    Senior Member mal2000si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    cross lanes wv
    Posts
    1,841
    dee never dissapoints!
    2000 SI- GONE!!!!
    1996 AWD TURBO TALON-Peace out girl scout
    94 LS SWAPPEED CIVIC-yeah bye...
    91 240sx COUPE- HELLO!!!!!

  9. #9
    formerly TwiztedG35 LANROKRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nitro, WV
    Posts
    484
    i can vouch for this thing. its nasty at low boost, so def. cant wait to see what it does here soon. theres no doubt the 240 will turn out just as nice, but just alittle faster since yours is a dsm. haha i kid, i kid
    91 240sx SR23DET
    00 Ford Excursion w/ 10" lift and sittin on 40's
    05 GSXR bobber/chopper
    05 Yamaha R1 (For Sale)

  10. #10
    Buy, Sell, Trade mynameismatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ravenswood W.V.
    Posts
    7,112
    Real nice, and I usually don't care much for the 1st gen's. Looks like you can make something nice out of anything lol
    You've got questions, we've got answers

    LSX Nuthugger

    Awaiting the hour of reprisal, Your time slips away...

  11. #11
    Senior Member travis5218's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cross Lanes, WV
    Posts
    2,952
    Looks good. Great job Dee.
    Travis
    1996 Z71 Ext Cab

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •