Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Chevy Blazer Xtreme Pics Updated (7-4-12)

2000 Chevy Blazer Xtreme Pics Updated (7-4-12)

I finally took a few pictures of my Blazer that I traded for my 240sx. It's a 2000 and only has 119,xxx miles. It's nothing special right now, but I'm progressively working on it. So far, the only things that are done to it are :

Exterior Mods
    Xtreme Front Valance
    Xtreme Fog Lights
    Xtreme Fender Flares
    Xtreme Side Skirts
    Step Shaver Kit with Xtreme Rear Valances Molded
    Step Shaver Rollpan
    Chrome Grille
    Clear Turn Signals
    10000k HIDs
    Lowered 4" Front and Back
    Shaved Emblems
    Magnaflow Exhaust

Interior Mods
    JVC CD Player

Parts Needing Installed
    22" Chrome IROC Wheels
    2 1/2" Teardrop Cowl Hood
    Dakota Digital Air Gauge (does individual bag as well as the tank)
    Dominator D2500 Air Bags
    Dominator D2600 Air Bags
    8 SMC 1/2" Valves
    D7600 Compressor
    5 Gallon 9 Port Tank

I am planning to have all the above parts, aside from the hood, painted and installed by the end of next week. As soon as spring gets here, I'll be ordering my 20" IROCs and installing all of the air ride. I'll get new pictures taken as soon as I get all of the Xtreme parts painted and put on. Please don't flame this, I'm just trying for a clean daily driver that is comfortable with both of my kids in it. This thing is extremely clean and doesn't have any dents or dings, no rust anywhere on it, and the underside is just as clean as the outside. I have alot of plans for this thing and I truely plan on keeping this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by xruffwvrydax; March 15th, 2012 at 09:35 AM.
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX wagon
    Mods : Bone stock....so far

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
    Mods : 10,000k HIDs, LED License Plate Lights, LED Interior Lights, and Billet Grill

Not bad at all....better pics would be good through.
    Travis
    1999 ZR2 Blazer (Daily Dependable)
    2011 Camry SE (Wife's Ride)

Clean ride, good luck with it.
    -2012 Toyota Tundra Crew Max SR5 TRD Offroad
    -2008 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Custom "Midnight Edition"
    -2006 Suzuki GSX-R600
    - Specialized "Hard Rock" mountain bike

Yeah, I took them on my cell phone last night right after I got off work. I wanna try and get some right before and after we put on the ground effects and step shaver kit.

Mods : 10,000k HIDs, LED License Plate Lights, LED Interior Lights, and Billet Grill

Quote Originally Posted by xruffwvrydax View Post
    Yeah, I took them on my cell phone last night right after I got off work. I wanna try and get some right before and after we put on the ground effects and step shaver kit.
    I would place that cell phone on the ground and drive over it. LOL Get some good pictures and post em I am interested in watching this come together.
    Travis

Quote Originally Posted by travis5218 View Post
    I would place that cell phone on the ground and drive over it. LOL Get some good pictures and post em I am interested in watching this come together.
    LoL, it was free through Ntelos if that tell you anything. I'm extremely ready to finish putting this thing together and I'm hoping to be able to take it to Heritage this year.

Update : Everything aside from the hood is being prepped and painted as we speak...

Good luck man. I think it will be a bad ass Blazer once your done. Your plans sound good. I could never have something bagged with extreme skirts and bumpers....I'd rip that shit off in no time flat. But it will look good.
    Travis

Quote Originally Posted by travis5218 View Post
    Good luck man. I think it will be a bad ass Blazer once your done. Your plans sound good. I could never have something bagged with extreme skirts and bumpers....I'd rip that shit off in no time flat. But it will look good.
    The frame will hit before the skirts and stuff. The frame on these hangs down way too far, this way the side skirts will cover the frame and make it appear as though it's lower than it actually is. I'm wanting to body drop it next year and get rid of all of the Xtreme parts, but for now it'll help it look alot better.

Color is finally being put on the kit. They have been busy as hell in the body shop and he's doing mine on the side, so I'm not going to rush him. Hopefully, I can get it put on before the weekend and get some pictures of it. I'll picture whore the hell out of it, LoL. I'm wanting to bag it soooo bad, but I gotta wait until Spring so we can do it.

Well, went and checked out the progress just a few minutes ago and everything is painted and cleared. Hopefully, I can get it all on either tomorrow or Friday and get some pictures this weekend since it's supposed to be pretty nice out.

Well, got tired of waiting for the stuff to get put on so I took it home with me and decided to put it on myself. It took a little bit of cutting to make the rear fender flares fit, but I'm extremely pleased with the overall improvement. We were working on it until 1am Friday and Saturday both, then until about 10:30pm last night so I didn't get any pictures yet. I'm planning on this weekend to have some free time to snap a few pictures of it. Stay tuned...

I took a few pictures last night right before I left work. They aren't the best, but since I don't own a camera, they'll have to do. I also work throughout the daylight, so I only have time to take pictures in the dusk, LoL. Hopefully, this weekend I can borrow my parents' camera and take some good pictures. Until then, enjoy!

Few more

I still have a ways to go until this thing is done. Next on the list is to complete my air ride kit, which consists of my tank, gauges and compressor in order for it to be complete. After that, I'll be ordering my IROC's, ordering my Street Scene mirrors, shaving the rear wiper, and doing some Cadillac tail lights. I'm building this for how I want it to look and I'm definitely planning on keeping it for a while. Stay tuned for the next installment...
    Last edited by xruffwvrydax; January 25th, 2012 at 08:25 AM.

Those pictures are ALOT better man. You can actually see the truck haha.... I like the Blazer! It looks good.
    Travis

LoL, thanks man. I'm hoping for a decent weekend so I can get way better pictures of it. I think this is the cleanest vehicle I've had in a while and plan on keeping it that way. There isn't one spot of rust on it anywhere, maybe 2 or 3 tiny door dings that you wouldn't even know were there unless I showed ya, and doesn't leak/smoke any at all. I absolutely love this thing, LoL.

Freshman Member clarkyclarkslt1's Avatar
    Looks different since I seen it, looks good man!

Looks good man
    -2012 Toyota Tundra Crew Max SR5 TRD Offroad
    -2008 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Custom "Midnight Edition"
    -2006 Suzuki GSX-R600
    - Specialized "Hard Rock" mountain bike

lookin good man i ordered some viair 480s from metalworx not too long ago and he hooked it up. got the dual pack for 289 which is 100 less than msrp. check them out on facebook. aslo if you need any help with installing this stuff lmk im always down to help

and ive got a set of brand new suicidedoors.com notches too that id sell ya pretty cheap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast